Oh Lord, Say it ain't so!!
Where to start on this one ?
- The USA and its allies need to show the world that there is an alternative to barbarism
- You don't save lives (American or other) by turning a candidate "beacon of democracy in the Middle East" into another recruiting ground for terrorists
- There is plenty of evidence that some prisoners should never have been brought in - they can't tell the interrogators anything, because they don't know anything
- In every conflict it easy to vilify the opponents, make them less than human. The Geneva Convention was an attempt to halt this animal instinct.
- Are you telling me that those photographs show part of an interrogation ? They were(Mainly) a bunch of people out of control.
- Are ther any real interrogators there?